September 13, 2008

Gwen. Again...

So I was so impressed with Gwen that I asked her to shoot again. It was spontaneous and not a lot of preparation was involved, but we still managed to create some way sweet photos! Here is the first processed photo from the shoot.

We had a blast and got a lot of great photos. Gwen continues to be a great model and I am planning on shooting with her more often.

I was really able to experiment with some different lighting techniques and methods. I have been using the same while shooting a series, so trying new things was fun for me.

Here are some of the "behind the scenes" photos from the shoot.

2 comments:

paurullan said...

This is just gorgeous. Once I read that to make beatiful photos of food you only need good looking food. Now you are with a fantastic model.
The lighting seems simple but is very efective. You seem to be using a fan, which makes it less real but more interesting.
And, to be true, she is just wonderful.

Question: I know this is not an ad may I ask for brand and model of the bra? I would buy one for my significant other if I could.

Brad Burnham said...

Evan, great blog! It looks like you've been busy and having tons of fun. Your pictures are great.

-Brad Burnham